Let's Have A Partita!

Get the respite you deserve another time.

Name:
Location: Cantonment, Florida, United States

Well, uh, hmm...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Things! Look out! Holy Diver, you've been down too long...

Well, if you want to know what's been eating up all my time, here it is.
The Official Sam and Max website has an excellent "make your own comic" section, and I have made somewhere in the neighborhood of twenty or thirty under the name "Johnny Dames Rio." Yes, an obvious reference to Ethel Merman. I mean, Ronnie James Dio, singer for Elf, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Dio, Black Sabbath again, Dio again, and now Heaven and Hell, which is Black Sabbath by another name, then presumably Dio again. It's ludicrously addicting, and there's some really good ones on there. Unfortunately, there's also a bunch of seriously crappy ones. I wish I could say mine are always awesome, but hey, I'm human and imperfect. I think they're funny, but if I didn't, I wouldn't have posted them. So, go make some!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home