Let's Have A Partita!

Get the respite you deserve another time.

Name:
Location: Cantonment, Florida, United States

Well, uh, hmm...

Monday, November 13, 2006

Blehh!

I have been very ill. I have had some sort of virus. Wait, that's not entirely accurate. I have some sort of virus. What is it? Not sure. Think it has to do with my saliva glands. The left side of my face is puffed up, not as much as last week, but still not pleasant. So, what have I been doing? Lying around in bed watching tv. It wasn't fun. I have come to loathe lying around, being uncomfortable and useless. Got no guitar practice for the past few days. And I have a recital in less than a month. Not fun! However, God is good, I have improved much, and I have retained the music that I have learned. I popped open the scores today, and started score reading it went great, and I know my mind is back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home