Let's Have A Partita!

Get the respite you deserve another time.

Name:
Location: Cantonment, Florida, United States

Well, uh, hmm...

Friday, November 03, 2006

Update

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy, and then I got really sick last week. I'm still getting over it. Here's some pictures.


Here's me with Martha Masters. I got her to sign a CD for me.

Here's me with David Russell. He is the cleanest player I have ever heard of. I sat in the front row at his concert and I barely heard any squeaks or buzzes, and he never has any on his records.

Here's me with Andrew York. He is probably most famous for his compositions. Unfortunately, he just left the Los Angeles Guitar Quartet.

Here's the Los Angeles Guitar Quartet. That's Andrew York, John Dearman, Scott Tennant, and Bill Kanengiser.

Here's Denis Azabagic and Jason Vieaux finishing the Rodrigo Concierto Madrigal. They were amazing. The orchestra was also fabulously tight, and is the best school orchestra (possibly the best orchestra) I have ever seen live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home