Let's Have A Partita!

Get the respite you deserve another time.

Name:
Location: Cantonment, Florida, United States

Well, uh, hmm...

Monday, June 05, 2006

Hello?

Yes, I will update soon, I promise. I have been having wrist and hand issues that make it unpleasant to type (pray it gets better, all one or two of my readers), and also I have been uploading my music library onto my new iPod! That takes a ludicrously long time, especially with how many cd's I have. I have a big essay on the "Bach Bow" brewing right now, as well as some scripts that need modifying, and, most important of all, a great theological essay coming soon!

So, sit back, and hold tight, cause I'm back!

Course, I never really went anywhere.

How long does it take for someone to be gone before they can say they're back? Or is it that they went somewh...

[At this point the administrator decided to nip this impending rant in the bud.
Be thankful.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home