Let's Have A Partita!

Get the respite you deserve another time.

Name:
Location: Cantonment, Florida, United States

Well, uh, hmm...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I saw the news today (oh, boy)

Well, this will be my third post tonight (not counting drafts), so just what the heck do I do with my spare time!? In answer to that I'd like to change the subject and leave you with this parting thought on my first day with all of you (all zero of you at this point):

It's easy to focus on what the rest of the world wants of us, it's even easier to focus on what we want for ourselves, but it's most rewarding to allow for God to determine our focus, and in time, we'll find that's the easiest and most natural thing of all, and we'll have to fight to do otherwise (unfortunately, as long as we're in this world, we will).

Toodles!

Ok, no, I didn't just say "toodles."

Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home