Let's Have A Partita!

Get the respite you deserve another time.

Name:
Location: Cantonment, Florida, United States

Well, uh, hmm...

Monday, May 29, 2006

Gratiafied

While you're here (all one or two of you), take some time to head over to Gratiafied. It's another blog here at e-blogger, so it'll be easy to get to. If you need it, here is the url: gratiafied.blogspot.com. It is a veritable cornucopia of hilarity and good posts. It's run by the one and only Mark Babikow, one of the reasons I wanted to play guitar in the first place. I must give credit much of my family with my musical desires, my Dad and his Silvertone, my Mom and grandparents with the Kazuo Yairi classical. However, Uncle Mark, having given me some cool guitar gadgets, showed me why guitar was cool, what with his sunburst Yamaha and extensive Stevie Ray Vaughan records. So, go check out his blog, I'm sure you'll be glad you did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home