Let's Have A Partita!

Get the respite you deserve another time.

Name:
Location: Cantonment, Florida, United States

Well, uh, hmm...

Monday, May 28, 2007

iPatch


Yarrr! When I be out looting passing ships for their booty, sometimes I get bored. Making scurvy dogs walk the plank can be tedious business! Thank goodness Apple introduced their new iPatch music listening doohicky. When I'm sailing the seven seas, I can jam out to all my favorite tunes, like "Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum." And, I don't have to hear my tone deaf, idiot crew singing it anymore! So, do yourself a favor and steal a wee shipment of Apple's iPatch. Or you'll be sorry!
P.S. I used this pic from the Wikipedia. I'm not sure as to the picture use policies, and considering all the trouble I've had with them, I'd really like to not get sued. So, if you are from the Wikipedia and the use of this picture is not allowed, let me know before you send the cops to my doorstep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home