Let's Have A Partita!

Get the respite you deserve another time.

Name:
Location: Cantonment, Florida, United States

Well, uh, hmm...

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yet another post? I spoil you people rotten.

Well, I know it's rare that I update this page, but I have a reason. That reason is:

I forget. A lot.

Now, understanding that, I also have aspirations to do an actual website. I'd really like to have something that offers more control than this blog, and I'd really like to be able to easily post whatever I like. Right now, uploading sound or video files is a pain (actually, I don't even know how to do those things), and I really don't get any subpages. I know I've complained about this before, but things were different then. I was... uh... thinner. Ok, now that I have that non sequitor aside, I still want a website. You see, I've gotten into luthery (the building of musical instruments, specifically guitars), and I want to have a place to offer my services. Also, I'd like a place to post my compositions and articles. I want something decent looking, something that doesn't scream, "I am so lazy and poor that even though my livelihood may depend on it, I don't feel like putting in the effort to have something that looks like it was put together by beings more intelligent than banana slugs." You know, something like that.

So, please don't feel insulted (I'm assuming anyone actually reads this anymore) if you don't see constant updates. I have a life, and my ego is beginning to wane, anyway. I want a place that is a bit more pragmatic than a forum for my pontifications and self-serving rants. I want something that can potentially make me money. That may sound yet more self-serving, but the real fact of the matter is, I want so very badly to bless God in all I do. I want to do what I do well, do it for the glory of God, and not try to make myself look like an all knowing guru in all endeavors in which I benevolently dip my glowing, all-powerful hand. So, a website proper, one that actually costs money (gotta spend it to make it, despite Bill Maher would sarcastically tell you), is in my near future. Also, I want to actually make connections and try my hand at different things. Can't do that sitting in my room playing the Halo demo all day, no sir. Max Payne on the other hand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home