Let's Have A Partita!

Get the respite you deserve another time.

Name:
Location: Cantonment, Florida, United States

Well, uh, hmm...

Friday, July 27, 2007

On the Debate

Well, many of you, and by that I mean, all one of you, will notice there wasn't a post today on the debate on art. First, I've been very busy because I just bought a nice chunk of hosting for a website. I've been working on that pretty much since I got up this morning. Then I watched Apocalypto with my family. Second, I'm getting tired of debating. I'm not sure what else I can put into this argument, at least in terms of my energy and time. This is something that easily could go on forever, and I just don't feel like it. Think what you want on the subject, folks. I have to work on my voice work and production because I want to get a job so I can raise my bank account above double digit numbers, so that's where my focus has to lie. My apologies to all who enjoyed reading what's been said, and my especial apologies to Ted, whom I made a deal with to keep it going as long as we felt like. I'm tired and I have lots of work to do in other areas, particularly my new website.

On another note, I'm not sure how much I'm going to continue updating this blog now that I have a website proper. If you'd like to keep reading (and I hope you do), then start checking paulstadden.com by next week. I've already begun designing the site, but I still have a lot of work to do.

Thanks for reading.

5 Comments:

Blogger Zarvoc said...

Make that at least two. Pity.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Paul Stadden said...

Yeah, sorry. I've just gotta focus on other things right now. Really need a job. However, I may pick the subject up again on the new website. Thanks for reading.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Zarvoc said...

Es ist jetzt folgende Woche. Wann geht paulstadden.com oben?

6:11 PM  
Blogger Paul Stadden said...

Soon, bitte for asking!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Paul Stadden said...

I meant danke, where was my head?

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home